Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Planning

So, my darling, little sister...(she's going to love that) is getting married!!  YAY!!!  And for the big event, I  get to be her wedding planner.

Like her "official" wedding planner.  Not just her "helpful-whatever-you-need-me-to-do" sister.  But a real wedding planner.  And I couldn't be more excited!

If I could look like this...I would.




(Headset and all.)








But in the mean time I get to do all the arranging of meetings for possible venues, dress shopping appointments, and all that fun stuff.


She told me that I could blog about her wedding and the things I get to do... so keep checking as I get more involved...there will be more fun stuff to blog about!
(NOt sure why the font is wonky OR there are big spaces....)



1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! I think that would be so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete