Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween Past

So I've been thinking about Halloween costumes for my kids.  Not too sure what they want or what I want.  So I went back to last year's costumes.
Here's one at my sisters with my niece who was a "50's girl"...(and this was one of the good ones I have of all of them.)

The little girls do not have a good picture of them in their costumes, but they were little birds...(these are from when we went to the school for their parade...oy!)

(Don't they look so happy!! )
Gracie wanted to be a "girl from India".  I have a friend from India and we did a lot of stuff for girls camp last year to do with India, so she was hooked.  I did my own "henna" on her hands with s brown sharpie...(my friend Amanda started me off) because I thought that real henna would be on there too long... but little did I know how hard it would be for sharpie to come off!  (Oh well... I LOVE how she looked!!)
Carson wanted to be a cowboy, so thanks for my "owner-of-authentic-cowboy-attire" friend Chyrese, we were able to borrow some wranglers, a shirt and a hat.  Carson was in seventh heaven!

 Not too sure what we will do this year.  Maybe some flowers, or cupcakes... who knows what I will come up with...(the little girls don't have much say in what they are yet!)  Gracie has said a few things...so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment