Thursday, September 1, 2011

$10 Table

So I had been looking for a dining table for a while.  The one we had we got when we were married and was so small.  Now with a family of six, we needed something bigger.  But I didn't know what would fit in the space and didn't want to spend a lot.  So I found this little lovely at the thrift store for ten bucks!  It was super wobbly and needed a little TLC.  So with some help from some friends we got the legs tightened and stable and then I painted it turquoise... (of course).  I couldn't be happier with the results!  I LOVE the way this looks in our kitchen and the roominess at the table it give us.  (It even came with a leaf!  Wahoo!!) (Pictures not fabulous...taken on my phone.)


2 comments:

  1. your table looks awesome. I can't wait to see more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still amazed at what you did with that table! And it makes me want to paint everything I have. Ha.

    ReplyDelete