Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Adventure

WOW!  Where to begin.  This is my blog.  It's a place for me to put stuff about my house, my crafts, my kids... basically what's going on.  I've wanted to do one for a really LONG time, but never did.  There are SOOOO many amazingly talented bloggers out there...(whom I totally stalk) and so it's a little intimidating to try my own.

So here goes... let's jump right in!

First.  I love my house.  Like REALLY love my house.  I know that it's not ideal and that there are a lot of things I would love to change, but overall, it's a great house.  It's an old house...( I love old houses) and it's full of lots of fun things.  It was built in 1899... so if my math is correct, that makes it 112 years old.  There are obviously things that come along with old houses that are not always fun, but I think it makes up for those things with it's character.
So here are some of my favorite things in my house.  (The pictures were taken by my awesomely talented sister.)

This is our bedroom.  It's not the master bedroom.  We used to have the master bedroom but we traded with our girls so they could have more room to play.  I love this room because it has a slanted roof and 5 windows.  So cheery!
 This is just one wall of the girls room.  (I'll post some more of the whole thing soon.)  I love it!  It's really a fun room.  Most everything on the wall I made... so I'll post some more on some of those crafts soon too.
 This is my craft room.  It has our piano in it because I also teach piano.  It used to be our living room, but we never used it.  So when you have a small old house, you use every inch of it.  It just made sense to make it into my craft room because I needed a permanent space.  I LOVE to be in here!!! (I'll post more of pictures of this room too soon.)  It has high ceilings and two big bright windows.  Such a relaxing place for me to be.



2 comments:

  1. I need you to help me finish decorating my place! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Megan!! I'm so excited about your blog!!! You are so amazingly creative and talented. Someday I hope to be like you...(sigh)

    ReplyDelete