Sunday, August 12, 2012

Where does the time go??

Ever wonder where all the time goes??  Sometimes it feels like just yesterday I had my first baby and became a mom.  Then sometimes I feel like it's never going to end when I'm knee deep in kids fighting and being sassy.

Then sometimes you have a moment when you really do wonder where it all goes.

(Came across some old pictures of the kids... it really does make me sad to see how fast it's all just moving along.)


Here are just the 3 of them in 2008...doesn't seem THAT long ago does it??

Here's the 4 of them just last weekend on a hike in Logan Canyon.  How do I make time stop??

1 comment:

  1. I Finally went through all my emails and found your invite to your blog! I'm so sorry I haven't been on here earlier than now! This is an amazing blog Megan! I love it! And of course I had to comment on these pictures. They are so adorable and time has really gone by fast. But you still have a lot of time left with them so soak it all in and spend as much quality time as you can. They love you and look up to you so much, not only are you a loving and caring mother, but you are so fun and really get them in touch with who they really want to be and bring out their creative side. You're amazing and you're such a great example to me. I will keep coming back to see your posts I promise! I love you!

    ReplyDelete