Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chalkboard walls...

So there are a few things that I'm loving these days.  Globes, owls, anything turquoise and.... CHALKBOARD WALLS!  Love them!!  Love the black background, the versatility of what you can put on there... and I am a sucker for any kind of office/school supply... so this of course chalkboard are right up my alley.

I love chalkboard walls so much that I painted 2 walls in my kitchen with chalkboard paint.  I love how they turned out!  (Sorry for the no-so-good-pictures...camera being wonky.)

 I also did a little re-arranging... moving the fridge, ripping out the breakfast bar and making a new one out of a dresser... just a few little things.  I love open shelving and so I decided to make some shelves to put where the old fridge was... where the new breakfast bar is.
 (You can also see my globe and owl love...)
I still have more thing I need to do to my kitchen...(black and white tile floors, crown molding, repainting my chairs) but I'm liking where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment