Sunday, August 12, 2012

Easy Birthday Banner

Had a kid's birthday this week, and needed a "Birthday Banner"...(a super easy one that I could put together late the night before).  I have one I made of fabric last year, but I don't love it and I need to make a new one, but this one worked great for the birthday boy.

I gathered some scrapbook paper that I had... as well as some vintage time cards that I had and hand cut them into little flags.

Then I just added scrapbook letter stickers (American Crafts) and then sewed them together on my sewing machine.  I grabbed some tape and in about 10 min I had this Birthday Banner that my birthday boy loved.

 I love sewing on paper... it's super easy and works for a lot of things.
 The "H" is one of the vintage time cards... (My sister in law collects and sells old anything and she gave them to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment